Otherside Picnic 2: Resort Night at the Beach of the End (裏世界ピクニック２ 果ての浜辺のリゾートナイト, Urasekai Picnic 2: Hate no Hamabe no Resort Night?) is the second novel in the Otherside Picnic series. It was released in Japanese on October 19, 2017 and January 11, 2020 in English. The series is written by Iori Miyazawa and illustrated by shirakaba.
Summer has arrived, and university students Sorawo Kamikoshi and Toriko Nishina’s connection deepens as they explore the alternate world known as the Otherside.
There's a rescue operation for the U.S. forces trapped at Kisaragi Station, a night at the Beach of the End on the other side of a resort in Okinawa, a karate-using kouhai who is under attack by ninja cats…
And will the mystery of Toriko's missing friend, Satsuki Uruma, finally unravel?
The unknown and bizarre clash with complex relationships in this popular survival series.
- File 5: The Operation to Rescue the U.S. Forces at Kisaragi Station
- File 6: Resort Night at the Beach of the End
- File 7: Attack of the Ninja Cats
- File 8: Little Bird in a Box
- Works Referenced (Vol. 2)
- Special Column: Sorawo and Toriko Chit-Chat About the Original Ghost Stories